Working to strengthen the skills of Manitoba’s workforce for greater productivity, occupational diversity and economic development.
- In a shared vision of the future potential of our workforce
- In cross-sectoral collaboration and partnerships
- In innovation and creativity
- In transparency and accountability
- Cross-sectoral labour market research and program and policy development
- The creation and delivery of cross-sector skills development learning, projects and other initiatives
- Strengthening and integrating AMSC’s network
- Supporting the growth and development of industry sectors in Manitoba
Our People Make The Difference
Manitoba has many business advantages: rich resources, a strategic mid-continental location, and a stable and diversified economy. But it’s our people who make the difference.
We Bring Them Together
At AMSC, Manitobans exchange ideas and information, hold workshops and courses, and create collaborative programs to encourage diversity, develop workplace skills and promote business leadership.
We Create Opportunity For Our Children
By strengthening our workforce and developing our industries, we help our members drive economic growth and social development, here at home and on the global stage. We work toward a future where our children can aspire and achieve, right here in Manitoba, in whatever career they choose—rocket scientist or medical researcher, organic farmer or filmmaker, web designer or dam builder.
Together We Are Building Manitoba
At the centre of all these diverse sectors, AMSC is a hub of inspiration, energy and action. More than anything, it’s a hub of people. AMSC members and partners are committed in supporting businesses and industry in this province.